Wednesday 6 November 2013

Reflection - no, really!

The first thing that I did this week was to re-read my own blog - and swiftly noticed how many times I had used the word 'really'.  A little bit more proof reading before publishing wouldn't go amiss!

I think that I have tried to do all the tasks prior to this, and have written up my thoughts on them, so I thought that I would take a look at all the other blogs.  Lots of them - they are so good, and I especially liked the 'funnies'.  It makes it a much more interesting read if a blog is written with a bit of humour, and it shows that this is one way to make your blog stand out from the crowd.

Images, too - I haven't used many, and my own blog looks so much duller than some others who have used some very good images.  I particularly liked the 'reflective' image included on one blog for this week's task!

All the weekly tasks have been interesting, and I have learned a great deal from spending time investigating them all.  Sometimes I feel swamped by all these things when they come at me in the course of the working day, so it has been very good to be able to set some time aside to look into them in more detail.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on including some reflection. It can be difficult to inject humour into a blog if you're not a natural comedian. I often try to include a (weak) pun in my title! I do agree that images help to make them look more interesting though.

    ReplyDelete